Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Central MN Arts Board- Arts Camp


I presented to a group of enthusiastic educators today on Flipping the Classroom. I always love this Arts Camp because it brings in so many different educators.  We had subs, homeroom teachers, home school teachers, employees of the Girls and Boys Club, and even Kathleen Kempa author of Magic Time Kids.  What a great group of people with such amazing questions and curiosity.

In this post, I first wanted to share the link to the presentation (click here) if you would like to review the information from today.  Of course, this is more of an outline of everything that we covered. 

Second, I wanted to address a lot of the questions during or after this presentation.

  • Q. What kind of headphones do you use?  A. Here's a link to my first blog post about these amazing headphones.  Here is the actual DonorChoose request so you can request the same brand if you are interested in that.
  • Q. Where do I get new music for my videos that is safe and copyright free?  A. Visit Bensounds.  It's a great website and he only asks that you credit him if you use his work.
  • Q. You mentioned The Art of Education for flipped classes and other courses, are the classes good. A. I was open and did explain that I have worked for The Art of Education, but I have also taken many courses through the company.   I have always learned from every class that I have taken. Here's the website for AOE classes.  New today, AOE announce their new way to get PD... called Art Ed Pro.  Worth checking out for sure! 

It was a great session with good feedback. Thanks to all who came and if you have more question, please comment below or email me at Nicholechahn@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment